I’ve moved to WordPress: http://bobtisdale.wordpress.com/

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I’ve moved to WordPress.  This post can now be found at Happy Thanksgiving
#################
Happy Thanksgiving to my visitors from the U.S. For those outside the U.S., and for those celebrating the holiday today but who also have time to read a post, I've just finished More Detail On The Multiyear Aftereffects Of ENSO - Part 2 – La Nina Events Recharge The Heat Released By El Nino Events AND...
...During Major Traditional ENSO Events, Warm Water Is Redistributed Via Ocean Currents.

It will hopefully fill in some of the gaps left by my earlier discussions on the long-term effects of major traditional El Nino/La Nina events.

I will not be at my computer for long stretches today, I've got visitors, so I will not be moderating comments quickly or responding to questions until tomorrow.

Regards

No comments:

Donations

Tips are now being accepted.

Comment Policy, SST Posts, and Notes

Comments that are political in nature or that have nothing to do with the post will be deleted.
####
The Smith and Reynolds SST Posts DOES NOT LIST ALL SST POSTS. I stopped using ERSST.v2 data for SST when NOAA deleted it from NOMADS early in 2009.

Please use the search feature in the upper left-hand corner of the page for posts on specific subjects.
####
NOTE: I’ve discovered that some of the links to older posts provide blank pages. While it’s possible to access that post by scrolling through the history, that’s time consuming. There’s a quick fix for the problem, so if you run into an absent post, please advise me. Thanks.
####
If you use the graphs, please cite or link to the address of the blog post or this website.